by Donovan Dillon Contributor
Posted on November 26, 2014 19:14 PM
The first semester of M School is drawing to a close, but you're not done yet ... to complete your course, you must pass the final exam. Study up, you can do it!
The answers to these questions can be found in the M School videos and blogs. Good luck!
1. What is one thing to consider before running a print ad?
2. What is the downside of a "keyword stuffed" website or blog?
3. In both radio and television advertising, focusing on _______________ is the best way to reach the largest audience for the least amount of money.
4. Which social media platform is best to show off your business' personality and engage with fans?
5. What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
6. When creating a website, design, content and e-commerce should all be __________________________.
7. This social media platform is best for businesses dealing with the general public, but not local service companies.
8. Following up with a customer after a purchase is a critical part of getting them to return. How can a small business do this?
9. A good logo should be __________________, not trendy.
10. This is one of the most cost-effective advertising tactics for small businesses, especially when trying to reach local targets.
That's all folks! We'll be "publishing grades" shortly ... thank you for a great semester of M School!